10-week program unavailable until Dec 2023 – making updates!
Who are these courses this for?
Tree Planters!! High baller status can be achieved through determination, hard work and learning the proper movements for planting trees. Create resiliency through your movements to prevent injury from happen during the season. Feel good while you do it 🙂 These courses are for people that are:
- Willing to put the time in now to build and learn proper movement patterns, strength and mobility specific to tree planting
- Willing to put in the time now to learn the ‘why’ behind these specific movements and how they prevent injury during the season
- Create resiliency physically and mentally before the season, to have a longer, pain free planting season!
- Someone needing accountability: I’ll give you tools and resources to succeed and I will always be available for questions!
- Veteran or rookie tree planters
Want to learn a bit more? Here’s a link to the Tree Planting Pro Tips blog